Enter all your tax
lien & county information into one easy-to-use database.
From there, you will always be able to locate and track all
your information about your tax lien investments. The
calendar will be populated with all of the important dates
you enter and the interest & yield will be computed for each
tax lien certificate. The pop-up calendar reminders
makes this software essential for the busy investor.
|Quickly and easily record tax lien
- Property address,
- County where the property resides,
- Type of property (e.g. residential, commercial),
- Tax parcel number & property number,
- Section, Township, & Range information,
- Owner information,
- Import picture of property,
- Place legal description and other notes,
- Plus more.
|Enter significant dates:
- Purchase date,
- Redemption date,
- Foreclosure date,
- Deed Application date,
- Subsequent taxes due date,
- File tax Deed date,
- and "Other" dates.
|Enter tax lien financial
- Cost of lien,
- Face value of lien,
- Enter subsequent costs incurred and dates,
- Land value,
- Improved value,
- Assessed value,
- Fair market value,
- Accrual rate on tax certificate,
- Accrual basis: Face value or Premium,
- Accrual type: Simple Interest, Compound Interest or
|Enter and maintain each county's
contact and vital information:
- Name of county,
- Phone number, fax, and county website,
- Contact person,
- Auction location,
- Auction registration information & date,
- Newspaper information,
- "Other" notes section,
- Next auction date,
- Property tax dues dates,
- Bid method,
- Payment type accepted.
- and more.
|Import tax certificate information
Import tax lien information
from county or 3rd-party vendor provided files.
Quickly and easily sort, evaluate & print tax lien information by various
criteria for auction preparation.
Calendar & Pop Reminders
Never forget an
important date again when you enter any and all event
information into the calendar system. Enter dates such
as the redemption date, foreclosure deadline, registration
deadline, application deadline and much more!
Print reports on individual tax lien certificates, your
portfolio & yield, tax authority information, and calendar events.
Detail on each
tax lien certificate owned,
Listing of all tax lien certificates owned,
Open tax lien certificates,
Redeemed tax lien certificates,
Detail on each county information,
Listing of all county information,
Calendar: weekly, or monthly.
Report on imported tax lien information.